Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Today's HDQ

If you could do one thing with someone right now, who and what would it be?

For me it would be swimming with the dolphins with my family. I'd love to be able to swim with those beautiful creatures and watch my daughter's face as she experiences something new, different and wonderfully exciting like that for the first time. I've always wanted to swim with the dolphins and have heard that it is an amazing experience. Plus you got the white beaches and clear, beautiful waters. Here in Texas we have brown water in the Gulf b/c of all the shipping business that is done in it. The water is pretty NASTY and not anything you would readily want to swim in. Ahhhh, to be sipping tropical drinks packed with plenty of punch on the beach. Something I've never experienced before. So that would be nice too.

OR

Go to New Orleans with Matt and my brother-in-law and sister-in-law and her husband. We've tried going twice before but plans never solidified. I've been to NOLA more times than I can count. Used to go several times a year, but I've never been to Mardi Gras. I LOVE New Orleans. It's right below Kansas City as my favorite city in the US. Of course I haven't been to that many cities, but those two are tops for me.

Ok, your turn. Tag, you're it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be camping at the Dunes on Lake Michigan with my 6 yr old granddaughter, Savannah.

Cindy said...

I'd be in the Keys with DJ, sipping drinks and basking in the beauty.

Lois Lane said...

If you ever get the chance to go swimming with the dolphins, do it! My little girl and I did that a couple of years ago in Oahu and it was the absolute best.
Right now I'd like to be on an Alaskan Cruise.
Lois Lane

Lexi said...

I'd be in a pub in the Highlands of Scotland drinking (of course!) and learning how to throw darts with the help of a dashing Scotsman!