Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Summer has arrived

After enjoying unseasonably cool temperatures up until Wednesday or so of this week, SUMMER has come early. It's already rather warm right now at 10:20 and going to get HOT today. It's in the mid-80's as I type this and expected to reach high 90's or 100's today. ICK. YUCK. Give me my cooler weather back. Please!?

Mood today? See the picture to the right under "Today I Feel"...

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute picture! It is only 72 out today where I live.

Susie said...

Aw, sorry you're such a hottie, there. It's 69 here! I gotta tell ya,
"We know it is short notice, but we have been so impressed by your witness that we have secured a cot in a cabin for you on the dolphin deck."

Freakin' PRICELESS. Made me laugh a lot. That had to be you, right?

Lora said...

We actually set a new record today. Found you via your Texas mention in your comment on Near Distant Shore. I'm also in Austin.