Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Friday, May 27, 2005

Today's FFT

Running a little behind this morning so just going to post the basics.

The Church Sign Generator
An interesting way to say something to someone. Put it on a Virtual Church Sign, save it and send the picture. Comes in two different designs you can use.

and...

For some Memorial Day fun - a little site that brings you back to the 80's with Rate My Mullet. Yes, you can go and rate actual people's mullets. Pretty sad but some of the pictures are so funny.

For those of you who use your computer at the office to access me, have a great weekend, enjoy Monday (Memorial Day) off and I'll see you here next week Tuesday.

6 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Have a great Memorial Day, Nic.

Dawn said...

Hello! Michele sent me this time but I have been stopping by alot this week:)

Kimberly said...

Hey Nic~ That church sign generator is great! I'm looking forward to playing with it. Hope you have a great weekend:-) BTW- Michele sent me.

True Jersey Girl said...

LOVE those 2 links! Good stuff! Here via Michele, have a great weekend.

millennium hippies said...

here via michele. oh man that church sign generator is AWESOME! i will have to bookmark that site and think of some fun things to create with that!

Panthergirl said...

Nic! Thanks for commenting on my blog...I was just teasing over at Michele's... ;)

FYI...My ex-husband wrote a book called "Mullet: Hairstyle of the Gods". You might want to check it out!! It's actually pretty funny...