Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Princess Diaries - Part 1

Ok, so this is the part of the week where I post pictures of my darling Emily. I got a couple of emails thinking that Isabeau's picture was my Emily. No, no she's not. Beautiful pic though and, actually, looks a little like Em when Em was a baby, but no, that baby pic is my friend Roshel's daughter. So, here are some random pics of my Princess Emily AKA Drama Queen who shall henceforth and forever be known as the Princess of Quite A Lot or PQAL. At least for this post. Since this is the first princess picture post, yes, there are going to be a lot of pictures.

Emily will be 4 at the end of September. She physically looks like a 6 year old right now. 43" tall, 10½-11 shoe, 6x-7 clothes. I have birthed an Amazon Warrior Princess.

These are in order of age, the last two picture were taken yesterday. Almost all of them were taken on a camera phone.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Peek-a-boo Hula Girl

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's the Pumpkin Patch Princess, Charlie Brown. Holding court on her pumpkin throne.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Gosh, there's a lot of room in here! That's not what this is supposed to look like.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
But I want to give you a kiss, mommy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You can almost hear the belly laugh in this one.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
She only thinks she's the Queen of Everything here. Hollywood, here I come!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's the drama in action folks.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Instead of Ozzy biting the head off a bat, we have Emily squeezing the neck of a unicorn.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sleeping Beauty waiting for a kiss from her Prince Charming. Um, hon, not until you're 30 ok? And if you go complain to daddy, he'll say 40.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The little flower girl

Pink cowboy hat with pretty rhinestone tiara attached to it that my mom got for Emily from Target: 14.99
The pictures and the drama that have ensued since then from a 3 1/2 year old girl that already has a PQAL complex: PRICELESS
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Still think I was kidding about the part where I said that I thought the sonographer jinxed us with the Drama Queen comment?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily is gorgeous!! A definite princess. She really looks like you. But I hope you don't wear a bra 20 sizes too big like she does ;-)

Nic said...

HAHAHAHA! No, that bra actually fits me, just barely though. Thanks. :^) She is the light in my life!