Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Sunday, May 01, 2005

My #1 Dream Vacation

I took a "What Is Your Inner European?" test and the results are just excellent to me b/c I love all things Irish! In fact, that is my all-time #1 Dream Vacation - to take a drive for a few weeks in Scotland and Ireland and visit the smaller, non-tourist towns that have authentic pubs with old men speaking Gaelic and live music from the local townspeople.




Your Inner European is Irish!









Sprited and boisterous!

You drink everyone under the table.


1 comment:

Lexi said...

Heey Nic! My inner European is Irish, too! Guess i better start saving up for my dream vacation!