Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Saturday, May 07, 2005

15 things about me

Most people do the 10 things about me or 100 things about me. I will do neither. I am going to tell you 15 Things About Me tonight.

#1. I am allergic to raw onions. I can have onions cooked, fried, etc. In fact, I love onion rings. YUMMY! But raw onions gives me itchy, red blotches, a red ring around my neck and makes it difficult for me breathe. Each time I accidentally eat part of a raw onion, my reaction gets worse.
#2. I sing in the car - all the time. Heck, I sing everywhere.
#3. I grew up playing classical piano. I stopped playing it in 6th grade b/c I was practicing 3-3½ hours a day. I never learned how to read notes. Did it all by ear for 5½ years. I can barely play piano now. And that's sad.
#4. I've been in 2 movies and was in the music video "Amy's Back In Austin" by Little Texas.
#5. I can make a "cloverleaf" with my tongue. I will post a picture when I can get a good one captured.
#6. I haaaaate thunder, but have learned to control my responses to it b/c of Emily.
#7. When I am highly upset I shiver uncontrollably. Sometimes for hours at a time. It can get very tiring b/c I have to tense up continuously to lessen the effect.
#8. I own two G-U-N-S. A .45 Kimber Custom CDP II and an AR-15. I am an excellent shot.
#9. I'm a sap for really romantic songs. Hate to love them, but love them I do.
#10. I danced with Harry Connick, Jr. as he was trying to learn how to two-step for his dance scene with Sandra Bullock in the movie Hope Floats. (He is much better at disco than the two-step)
#11. I used to beer-bong tequila. In fact, Tequila is one of the only liquors I have never gotten sick on. I LOVE IT!
#12. I used to teach C&W dancing.
#13. I'd rather look for the good in people than the bad.
#14. I've never been outside of the contiguous 48 states. A day trip across the Mexico border notwithstanding.
#15. I can say the alphabet backwards from Z-A without hesitation.

2 comments:

Lois Lane said...

It's great getting to know about you! I found something you might be interested in reading. No, it isn't romance. ;)
Seems Yoda isn't the only one who blogs.
http://darthside.blogspot.com/
(Darth's Parenting 101 post was really cute)
Lois Lane
P.S. ditto to #s 2, 5, 9 & 13.

Dave said...

*swooning at a woman that loves tequila almost as much as I do..! ~S~*