Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I Am An Immaculate Vessel

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! This was too good not to share. So I'm talking with some of the people at work today and I am told that I was the last interview and until they interviewed me, they were panicking b/c nobody they interviewed was even remotely close to what they wanted for this position. Then I came along and, according to the HR director here, it was like they had found the Holy Grail. Again, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHA! HA! Sorry, had to get that out of my system. I am an immaculate vessel. *SNORT*. If that ain't some wacked-out stuff!

2 comments:

Bill said...

Now... ain't it gand to be fab??

Duke_of_Earle said...

Gee. The Holy Grail? I'm in total awe.

On another subject, you know what I hate about your blog? I can't visit without that stupid "I'm a little Teapot" song going round and round in my head for at least 30 minutes afterward. Why do you DO that? (Kidding about hating it. It's great!)

John