Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Thursday, May 12, 2005

15 Things About Me - Part 2

Last week, we had a little trip into 15 little facts about me. Today is more of the same, so without further ado here are more:

15 things about me:

1. The daisy is my favorite flower, white and yellow, followed by white/cream and yellow roses.
2. I haaaaaate to do dishes. HATE IT! But I do them anyway. We don't have a dishwasher, except Manuel Labor. In otherwords: ME.
3. You already know that my dream vacation is Ireland/Scotland, but my second dream vacation is to go to Israel for a Holy Lands tour. There are two tours going this November (one with Hal Lindsay and one with my church), but alas, I won't be able to go to either one due to time and money. They're both about 2 weeks long.
4. If you say, "hey who was it that played in this movie or TV show or who sang that one song?" I can usually tell you. I have an uncanny memory for actors/actresses/singers/movies/TV shows/songs. Kind of freaky sometimes. I'm frequently asked by friends to provide them with answers to something that is "right on the tip of their tongue" from that one movie...
5. I like certain spicy foods, but can't eat things too spicy b/c it triggers an asthma attack. Spicy foods, unusual or new smells and tastes gives me an asthma attack.
6. The only language I can speak fluently is English, but I know bits and pieces of Spanish, Dutch, German, French and Sign Language and can say "I love you" in several languages. Comes from a song I used to sing as a kid called Love In Any Language.
7. I was in local television for 8 years doing a child and teen peer program.
8. I love cartoons. X-men, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron and Spongebob are among my faves.
9. My favorite pizza is Hawaiian with extra cheese. Canadian bacon and pineapple.
10. My favorite sport to watch is Football. My second favorite is Hockey. I love the violent sports for some reason!
11. My favorite sport to participate in is snow skiing.
12. I used to do Jr. Rodeo.
13. I have an herb garden that I use to cook with.
14. I have stage fright. I love to sing anytime, anywhere, but in front of people, I can't. My voice and legs get all shaky. I also get uncomfortable talking in a large group of people unless I'm debating someone.
15. Have I mentioned my favorite color is this color of Yellow?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've now made me feel entirely effeminate as you've reminded me of the fact that I know all the words to Love in Any Language.

And the ASL signs.

A bit dainty, eh?

Oh, and I'll pit thewife against anyone in the game of "do you know what that actor was in"? She's so good at it it's downright scary.