Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Sunday, March 24, 2013

What makes you tick?


So...some insight into what makes me tick. It's no great shock that I am a physical touch person. That is definitely my love language. I'm a hugger, a kisser, a hand holder a back rubber, etc. I also scored high on quality time (if I like you, I wanna spend time with you) and words of affirmation (tell me how I matter to you). It's pretty obvious that I am less affected by whether or not someone does things for me (I'm pretty self-sufficient so this is always difficult for me to accept) or that people give me things. I want your time, your touch and your words. Gifts are ok for a special occasion but otherwise, I'm good...unless you want to write me a letter or give me a card, something that includes nice WORDS. I'll take those anytime. What's funny is I enjoy doing for others and giving gifts but it's not my personal LL.

What's your Love Language? Check it out here: Take the Five Love Languages Quiz

No comments: