Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Saturday, March 23, 2013

What God has promised...



He has promised me...and my family...and you...a hope and a future (Jer 29:11), to never leave or forsake me (Heb 13:5), that the Godly will never be abandoned nor their children begging for bread (Ps 37:25) that He is near us always...even until the end (Matt 28:20) and on and on are His promises.

Here's the thing that most people do not understand tho...for those who are in Christ, God has promised to supply all of our NEEDS...not all of our "wants".

Key difference.

You have shelter, you have food, you have transportation, you have clothes...tho all of those may not be the kind you "want", those needs are met. Never will He leave or forsake us, even tho sometimes it might feel like it when we can't feel His presence.

But remember this. The teacher is always silent during the test. Will your faith in Him pass or fail?

We often say "show me...and THEN I'll trust You" God says "Trust Me...and then I'll show you". And it's often more than what we could have ever imagined.

No comments: