Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Too busy for God?


This hit me upside the noggin like a TON of bricks. I do both of those, but neither as often as I should or need to be. How in the world do we let ourselves get too busy for God?! I wanna know. I'm guilty of it. How do we let little trivial, meaningless things take the place of time with our Creator? I'm ashamed to say that I have. Yes, life as a single mother of an 11 year old daughter and 3 year old son gets busy. I barely can grab 3 minutes of peace to potty, but that's life. So what about those 30 minutes online or extra sleep? Shouldn't God be more important?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This gets me EVERY time too. Praying for the Holy Spirit to take the helm and keep me close to my Heavenly Father. I can't do it on my own. More of you Jesus and less of this world, in your precious name I pray. Amen!