Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday's Feast and the FFT

Today's post is a little late but it's there. I didn't have a chance to do the Thankful Thursday yesterday but will return to it next week.

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is the last thing you had to have repaired?


That's easy, the back brakes on my van last week.

Soup
If someone gave you $2,000 with the stipulation that you had to spend half of it on yourself and give the rest to charity, where would you spend the $1,000 and which charity would receive your remaining $1,000?


I would probably buy body massages for a year (Lord knows I have soooo many knots in my muscles). I'm not sure which charity but it would go toward helping abused, neglected, abandoned and hungry children.

Salad
What is one of your favorite songs from the 1980s?


It's like the Lay's commercial – you just can't stop at one and I can't choose just one

Main Course
You enter a pet store. Which section do you go to first?


The puppies. I love to watch them play and be all cuddly and cute.

Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how athletic are you?


Um, would that be athletically inclined, athletic ability or athletically active?
Athletically inclined – 6
Athletic ability – 9
Athletically active – 2

And now it's time for the FFT. Today we are going to be visiting a completely tacky and tasteless site. Have you ever wanted to just take a wax strip and rip the hair off of a guy's chest to take out any issues you are dealing with? Now you can do that virtually to...David Hasselhoff. Yes, the knight riding, lifeguard crooner himself. He takes his shirt off and you get to apply the wax strip and RIP it off with a satisfying ripping noise. Keep going until you have his chest smooth as a baby's bottom and then you can start all over. It's rather fun!

So go ahead and indulge yourself and go visit Wax On, Wax HOFF.

4 comments:

Bar L. said...

Ok, I'll admit it. I waxed him!

Sue said...

Hey nic, here via michele's -- what a fun site -- the waxing one was funny.

carmilevy said...

Howdy Nic. Good to e-see you again. I relate well to the puppies in the pet store....they're always our first stop, too. It's hard to pull the munchkins away, though. They're such dog people!

Michele says hi!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Michele sent me.

I'd have a hard picking a charity but I'd probably go in a similar direction as you.