Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Monday, May 15, 2006

Can I get a tissue? Please?

Or do I have to use my night-shirt?

Oh heavenly stars! Just finished watching Grey's Anatomy season final. Tears were rolling down my face and my heart is so heavy. The sorrow. The sadness. The suddenness. The decision. The surprising kindness from an unexpected source. The realization and the cliffhanger decision. Just DANGIT!

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, I will not spoil it, but for those of you who do - you understand. Just...DANGIT...DANGIT...DANGIT!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who have watched it...your thoughts?

4 comments:

Radical One said...

hey girl! my mother's day was great, thanks!!!! and btw, i'm not giving up on being able to meet you on this side of eternity. we travel quite often and you just never know how God may allow our paths to cross, at some point. (smile)

thanks for all your encouragment, you're sooooo sweet!

blessings!
lisa

Bar L. said...

I never saw this show but wish I had, I've heard so many great things about it!!!

Hope you found that tissue!

Duke_of_Earle said...

Didn't watch. Thus I have no thoughts. About normal for me, some days.

John

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Tissues should be kept by a tv at all times!