Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
How do you usually celebrate on New Year's Eve?

Wow, it's been so long since I've been out on New years. I used to go out with friends and celebrate, but I have not been out in at least 4 years. MC and I are going out this year though so anything's possible.

Soup
Name one thing unexpected that happened to you in 2006.

Finding out that The Ex had gotten his little mistress pregnant well before our divorce was final, very possibly before he was served the papers even, and having their baby be born just a few days before Emily's birthday.

Salad
Where was your favorite place that you visited in 2006?

I really enjoyed Branson with friends from around the country and New Braunfels with friends from Texas.

Main Course
What resolution is your top priority for 2007?

Really? I think my priority, aside from Emily, is trying to get my life in order, do things that I have been putting off and really trying to turn to God for everything first instead of myself.

Dessert
Using just three words, describe 2006.

Heartbreaking, hopeful, frustrating

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Let's all hope for a very Happy New Year, Nic!

one4JC said...

Turning to God will always get you off on the right foot...maybe not the easy way but in the end the more satisfying route...