Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Sunday, December 03, 2006

An Enterprise Christmas Party

I received an invitation to my very dear friend Captain Picard's Annual Christmas party! It was a real blast, even better than last year's party and I wrote a post about it from my POV. It will be run on the Captain's blog this Friday. In the meantime, there are SEVERAL other posts starting tomorrow from other blog attendees that will be posted on his blog over the next several days. Every year this is a blast to participate in and I encourage you to head on over daily, starting tomorrow, and read the differing POV's from the attendees - don't forget to look for mine on Friday!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Thanks for the mention, my friend. I really appreciate it. That picture with the hat is super!