Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Monday, January 16, 2006

I have updated the prophecy series on my other Blog!

I have finally updated the next part of my prophecy series, the conclusion to "What is so special about this generation anyway and are we it?" is now posted and is the 2nd post from the top.

Many of you may remember that I started the prophecy series here on this blog, and well, as the post below states, I have moved them all over to my new blog for easier finding of topics relating to Bible prophecy.

The series has been updated today on my new blog which focuses solely on Bible prophecy and can be found at As My World Turns - Prophecy Style.

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I've had the honour of being the first commenter on your new blog. A great idea and good luck.