Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The HDQ

So I'm almost late with the HDQ for Wednesday.

Ok, my question is...what is your first memory of me or your favorite memory of me?

OR

How did you find this blog? I always like to know how people found me.

Since I've only met about .001% of my blog readers (the only ones I have met are my writer friends here in Austin or relatives. LOL!), if you choose to answer the first question, chances are it will be a first memory of me.

7 comments:

no_average_girl said...

well, nic, you've stumped me! i believe you left a comment on my blog (possibly through radical one's blog), and i clicked over to see who nic was! turns out, it was one of the best things of the blogging world i could have done! :-)

Unknown said...

That;s a great question Nic. It may have been either Denny Shane or Michele? Plus I admire the passion you have for our country and enjoy reading your points of view among many. Written with great sincerity and a with a genuine love of children and humor. Have a fabulous weekend!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I can never be sure, but I think I first saw you on Micele's meet n greet.

greatwhitebear said...

I think i surfed here because i saw your comment on someone elses blog. Or else i was surfing using the next blog button.

however I got here, I am glad i did!

one4JC said...

Sad to say but I typed the words Adultery and God in a search engine and came up with this site. LOL

I have been reading as much as I can to catch up and I have been enjoying it. Thank you

Mike Jones said...

I'm pretty sure I hit a link off Suzie's blog, and came across your blog entry about divorce. Just tore me up reading that.

However, after going back and reading a bit of your prior writings, I decided your writings were pretty interesting I needed to peek in on you now and again.

Take care, and happy writing!

Lone Ranger said...

I used the Next Blog button. Yours was about #300 that I looked at tonight.