Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Monday, February 22, 2010

Miracle Monday for February 22






Well, I'm going to try this out today. This is Miracle Monday, hosted by Beth @ A Mom's Life

It's easy to participate. Just write about a miracle that you have witnessed, heard about or been a part of and link back to it here. You can copy and paste the Miracle Monday badge into your post if you would like. That's it!

I would like to say that my Miracle this week has to do with yesterday's weather. Talk about the PERFECT day! Upper 70's, low humidity, completely clear, topaz blue skies, minus a few teeny spider web wisps of white cloud way high up, warm, sunny atmosphere (but not too warm) and a gentle cool breeze. That's the perfect weather EVERY day! After the rain, rain, rain we've had this past month, to experience weather so perfect yesterday is nothing short of a miracle!

I will carry that memory of yesterday with me through this week of clouds, cold and even – dare I say it? – SNOW. 1"-3" of the white stuff WITH accumulation is possible, nay, probable tomorrow...all day. Then, once winter has had its "last hurrah" for the season here, we can go back to the perfect days for a while, that is until the 90+ degree temps make their appearance as early as March or April.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And, now I am going to implement something that I used to do back in my earlier blogging days before I stopped for a couple of years to take a break. I will be posting the HDQ answers again on Wednesday. What is the HDQ, you ask? The HDQ is the Hump Day Question. Basically, I answer YOUR questions that you pose to me. Anything you want to know about me, my life, my family, beliefs, opinions, humor, hobbies, etc. Please submit your questions in the comments and I'll have them answered on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean-Luc Picard said...

Hump Day Question?

Well, Nic, I guess the first thing I can think of was what was the very first thing you thought when you knew you were pregnant last year?