Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins for February 26

Ok, I slacked off yesterday b/c I just needed a break! I was exhausted. So, I'm back with the Friday Fill-In's thanks to the wonderful Janet!

1. A cup of tea is not really my cup of tea. I prefer it to be iced and slightly sweet and lots of it.
2. LOVE makes a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty except for hate.
4. Why am I not overly fond of the taste of strawberries?
5. Art makes me feel different emotions depending on the media and the subject.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot my cell phone this morning – I'm lost without it! . . . No, seriously, I am.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward tosleep and time with my family, tomorrow my plans include moving stuff into storage to get the 2nd room cleaned out so Em can have her own room and we can move Nate's crib into there as well instead of in the living room, Brady's birthday dinner and enjoying time out with my husband and Sunday, I want to go to church, enjoy the day and maybe see a movie or go get one!

If you want to participate in the Friday Fill-In, go visit the delightful Janet at Friday Fill-Ins. :-)

No comments: