Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins for February 19

1. Johnny Weir wears some really girlie lookin' outfits…just sayin'.
2. I have barely watched the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~ Anais Nin . . . I KNOW THIS! This is the marquis at the top of my blog! Heeheehee! .
4. Scratch it, blow it, pick it or flick it if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams happens every time I'm with my family.
6. What does it take to catch a break every now and then?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep and getting over these stoooopid allergies, tomorrow my plans include Deb's 50th birthday party and Sunday, I want to go see a movie – The Lightning Thief!

If you want to participate in the Friday Fill-In, go visit the delightful Janet at Friday Fill-Ins. :-)

3 comments:

L said...

I found out Johnny Weir lives in my area. If I'm not mistaken he designs his own outfits too!

Janet said...

Nic, I DID get it from your blog!!! I saw it there and fell in love with it, as it's very applicable to me. Sorry I didn't give you credit! Next week, look for a little shout out :-)

Enjoy the movie Sunday...I'm going Saturday to see either Wolfman or Shutter Island!

Unknown said...

ohh I LOVE this! I just did my Friday Fill In post on my blog :) I hope to participate and have fun with ya'!