10 Weird Things about Myself!
1. I have this freaky ability to sing a song that I have never heard before without missing hardly any words as I’m listening to the song lyrics. Now give me the same song to sing after that with just the music and no lyrics and I can’t remember a word in it to save my life.
2. I have one pure white eyelash on my right eyelid – I was told by a friend many years ago that it meant that you were extraordinarily blessed by God with amazing gifts and talents.
3. I’m ambidextrous AND I can write with my right foot too. I haven’t tried with my left foot yet.
4. I can read backwards and upside down – at the same time too.
5. I can tie a knot in almost any cherry stem with my tongue...
6. ...and I can make a cloverleaf out of my tongue.
7. I love the smell of rubbing alcohol, new tires and gasoline.
8. I’m a hand talker. I don’t mean I do sign language, though I can do the alphabet and a few words and phrases. I mean I will be on the phone and will be talking about something and my hands will mimic the motion, even though the other person can not see me at all. It’s completely an unconscious movement and I’ll often not realize I’m doing it until I finish making the motion with my hands. Matt used to make awful fun of me for doing it but it wasn’t something that I could control. It’s just part of me.
9. I fall in love rather quickly, regardless of the person’s faults and flaws, and take a very, very long time to fall out of love – which is why divorce is not an easy thing for me to have ended up pursuing. I think I’ll be keeping my heart close to me for a while.
10. I’ve lived in Austin all my life and I don’t have an accent when I talk...but for 3 exceptions.
• When I start talking about Minnesota or Iowa I start getting a northern accent b/c I spent several weeks up there during most of my childhood summers and a few Christmas vacations as well.
• When I’m angry, I get a noticeable drawl.
• When I drink enough to get me pretty “tipsy” I get a severely affected drawl (nothing I can control – it just comes out) – I sound like a redneck woman though I prefer to think of it more as a Southern Lady...it just sounds nicer! As I told my friend MC, “just b/c I drawwwl doesn’t mean I’m druuunk – yet”. Actually, when I start to drawl I know that I don’t need to have any more to drink so that I can still be responsible and in control of myself. Though b/c my tolerance for alcohol is really high those times are extremely rare, especially b/c I very rarely drink. I’m at home too much taking care of my Em.
Ok, I’m not tagging anyone but if you want to tag yourself, please leave a message so I can check out your 10 weird things about yourself on your blog.
Happy Friday! Thank GOD it’s here!!!
What Jewel Are You?
This is one of those little online quizzes. Interesting results. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at my result b/c I feel anything but. LOL!
|What kind of jewel are you?|
You are the epitome of loveliness. Your friends secretly hope to learn from you what makes you so beautiful, both inside and out.
|Click Here to Take This Quiz|
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.