Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Friday, March 10, 2006

Today's FFT (Friday Field Trip)

Today's FFT is actually a "go nowhere" field trip - one you can sit back and enjoy in the safety and comfort of Nic's Place.

"Are you tired of rhythm?"

Yes, my friends, it is the ever popular How To Dance Like A White Guy promotional video. A must have for every redneck home. It doesn't matter if you're from the North or South, rednecks are found everywhere.

So kick your feet up, pop the top to a cold one (soda that is) and get ready to have fun while learning the secrets of How to Dance Like A White Guy! Maybe you can pick up a few pointers before hand if you're going out this weekend!

Just press the start button and you're on your way to a learning whole new kind of dance to impress the other people on the dance floor.

13 comments:

no_average_girl said...

lol, that's funny - i especially like the end...send your money to rip off video! haha

Duke_of_Earle said...

As a white guy, I ought to be offended. But since there's no money in it and nobody cares, oh well!

John

cmhl said...

Nic, that was FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! hwmnbn even liked it!

Viamarie said...

Michele sent me to see you.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

That was painfully funny Nic! Though a regular reader, Michele sent me here today.

utenzi said...

Michele sent me, Nicole.

Yeah, white folk don't have much of a reputation for dancing. Sure, there's the occasional John Travolta or Patrick Swayze but on the whole, we suck at it.

ribbiticus said...

hahaha! at least now i know what all the fuss was about! :)

michele says hi!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh that was great! I laughed my butt off ... and... I think I've scared the cat!!!

Here via Michele today

WendyWings said...

LOL my husband dances like a white guy.
Michele sent me today.

carmilevy said...

I may never dance again :)

I needed a laugh. Thanks for making sure I had one!

Unknown said...

I've seen it before. I'm not sure I think it's funny, as I'm not really all that snarky when it comes to making fun of other people.

Here from Michele

greatwhitebear said...

LOL.. Looks like a typical Friday night at the Legion to me!

This is why I don't dance unless I have consumed at least 6 tall Alabama slammers. It doesn't improve my rhythm, just after 6, I don't care.

Susie said...

Oh, Nic. Thank you for the laugh this morning. I am off to have a "PROCEDURE" this morning. Say a prayer for me, wouldja? I know you will.
Oh, and HI! It's been a while. I hope all is well :)