Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Pick your poison HDQ

Good Wednesday afternoon! It's time once again for the HDQ and another Ask Nic session.

First up, the HDQ:

What do you think you are the worst at?

Me, I'm great at organizing people and events but lousy at organizing things and keeping them organized. And that's all I'll say about that. I'm also a great starter but a lousy finisher. I can't tell you how many unfinished projects I have somewhere in storage at the house. I start out all excited and enthusiastic then life usually gets in the way and there isn't any time to work on it and then my enthusiasm wanes and it never gets finished. Though there are some projects that I've completed and they look GREAT!

Next is the Ask Nic session:

This is the place where you can ask me anything. Think of something you have wanted to know about me or were just curious about in general about myself, my experiences in life and love and parenting, my beliefs, etc... Again, be creative, be fun, be introspective, but please be clean! You can post the questions in the comments section or email me your question directly to asknic@gmail.com.

I will be posting the questions and their responses soon so check back within the next week for them. They probably will be up over the weekend if I get enough questions.

1 comment:

greatwhitebear said...

I don't think it's that I am REALLY bad at anything. It's just that I am not REALLY good at anything either.

I take that back. apparently, I am REALLY bad at relationships.