Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Friday, June 30, 2006

The 100th Friday's Feast

A HUGE Congrats to Susan over at the FF for the 100th Friday's Feast! I have no idea how she comes up with all the questions week after week, but she does and this is one of my favorite weekly memes!

So, here is my Friday's Feast!

Appetizer
On average, approximately how many times per day do you yawn?


Depends how much sleep I got the night before, how busy I am and what time of day it is...approx 5-30 times?

Soup
What was your most memorable school field trip?


Probably the times we went to the San Antonio Zoo in elementary school. That is the only time I've ever been to a zoo.

Salad
Fill in the blank: I was extremely __________________ this week.


Excited, then happy, then shocked, then agitated, now tired.

Main Course
Which color do you think of when you hear the word "soothing"?


A lullaby. Whenever Em is upset or really cranky tired (or just plain tired) she wants me to sing a lullaby to her. It always helps ease her tears and get her to sleep

Dessert
What is something that, if you had to, you could save up the money to buy within one month?


Within one month. Hmmmmm, that is something I have never thought of and can't really say I can think of anything so I'm going to pass on dessert tonight.

4 comments:

Uisce said...

I don't usually have dessert. I'd rather have another plate of mashed potatoes! I think I could afford that in one month!

Jennifer said...

hey there.. didnt want to leave my link cause i missed it this well... i've missed my thurs and fri the past couple of weeks... email me and i'll tell you why... but anyway... ff is one of my faves!

Unknown said...

HI NIC! And thanks for stopping by! I too try to get by everyones site at least once a month. "Friday's Feast" is so cool! Lite dessert like Jello is my style. I don't demand too much! lol to you and EM on the 4th!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Happy 4th of July, Nic!