Feel free to answer a few of them in the comments section so I can know more about you too.
1. What is your best friend's grandma's name?
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a birthmark?
Is it weird to not have one?
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
Sam Gulatta - 10 grade honors history student teacher
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater?
DUH! Of course - but that was a long time ago - not that I wouldn't mind...
5. What body part do you wash first?
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms?
Only if it's really questionable
7. What's the strangest talent you have?
Curling my tongue into a clover leaf
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie?
9. What's your favorite flavored pringle?
1/3 fat original
10. Have you ever been tied up?
With what? Um, I plead the 5th
11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
Couldn't tell you, but I can remember the last spanking I got - I was 14 and I called my mother a very, very bad word when I thought she was out of earshot. Apparently she wasn't.
12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
Depends on where I am and what the weather is like
13. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
14. How many times have you been cussed out?
From The Ex - countless times. From everyone else, only twice - one was from a chick on a mountain bike that didn't stop in crossing the road right as I was turning from a busy road to go down my street. She just blindly charged ahead right in front of me (approx 140 pounds of person against a good size minivan - who do you think will win?) and then had the nerve to cuss me at the top of her lungs (literally) for almost hitting her.
15. Which shoe do you put on first?
17. Have you ever been to a gay bar?
Yes - good dance music and you don't get hit on when you're dancing, of course that was about 11 years ago.
18. Girls: Out of Madonna, Aunt Bee, Oprah Winfrey, and Paris Hilton, who are you most like?
Aunt Bea from the Andy Griffith Show with a little of Oprah's sass thrown in for good measure.
19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?
Ok, not ALL but most...they cheated on me.
20. Did you French kiss before you were 16?
21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
Nope, having cousins who grew up in farming communities I knew what that was all about.
22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
God or my daughter
23. Have you ever had a poem written about you?
Yes. I can remember it to this day. It was written when I was 16 by a guy named Price in Alabama that I met while our youth chior sang at their revival. He was the bees knees, being the football captain and the student president of the local FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes).
I was given a project today
To create the most beautiful girl
So perfect in every way
So I asked God to help me
To complete the hardest task
Soon my prayer was answered
For this is what I asked
Sparkling eyes so full of life
The finest place to start
A smile so beautiful
And yet so bright
It could warm the coldest heart
Golden brown hair as if taken from the sunset
A heart filled with love so true
Then I opened my eyes after saying "Amen"
And standing there was you.
Now how could you NOT fall for that?
24. You're in a public bathroom and there's no toilet paper. What do you do?
Ask my friend for some (cause you know we always go in pairs)
25. Have you ever found anything in your parent's bedroom that was questionable?
Are you kidding? Do you even know my mom? That would be a HUGE negatori on that one.
26. What was your childhood nickname?
Not going there b/c they were all rather painful ones
27. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Three weeks ago with one of the managers at work to Iron Man by Ozzy (from the commercials they run over and over again during football commercials)
28. Have you ever peeked into the opposite sex's locker room?
29. What's the weirdest thing you've done while driving?
Talked on the phone while putting on makeup and driving with my knees. Oh, you said weirdest. No comment.
30. Have you ever bitten your toenails?
31. How do you eat your cookies?
I prefer them fresh, warm, gooey and dunked in milk (if they're chocolaty in any way) - other than that fresh and warm.
32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt?
Work out? What is that?
33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of anyone:
Sometimes I'll pick if the tissue can't get it out. Yes, I admit it.
34. Girls: Do you shave your toes?
35. Have you ever played doctor and nurse or a similar game?
Um, you're talking about when we were young right? If not, no comment.
36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
Depends on my mood, how much I've had to eat and what it is you're trying to get me drunk on.
37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt?
Oh My GAWD! Seriously? Really? DISGUSTING! Seriously.
38. How often do you clean out your ears?
39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
Always and only fold.
41. Do you have any strange phobias?
Not really, nothing strange but I do have a mild arachniphobia. I HATE spiders - got chills right now just thinking of them.
42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
When I was little I stuck a bead up my nose and had to go to the doctor to get it removed.
44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?
I've never really been dared to do anything.
45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name?
46. Have you ever gotten caught farting while on a date?
47. Have you ever played naked twister?
Heehee - wouldn't you like to know.
48. Have you ever been drunk at work?
Severely hungover a few times working weekends at an inbound call center when I was in my early 20's (probably was still drunk) but not since then. I had to be there at 5:30 or 6 in the morning after having been out drinking until the bars closed at 2:15 just a couple hours before.
49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive?
My first boyfriend when I was 14 had this brother who was a HUNK, but nobody since then. They've either had all sisters or their brothers were kids or definitely not more attractive than who I was dating.
50. Do you want to bring sexy back?
I am. You should see my new hair style/color. I'll have to take a shot or two and post them.
Now it's over to you. You can answer as many questions as you want in the comments. Have a Fantastic Friday!