Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Monday, October 09, 2006

Memer Madness Monday!

One, Two, 3…

The every delightful and dear One4JC tagged me with this meme – and b/c she is such a good blogfriend, she did it b/c she knows that, unlike the vast majority of the blogsphere, I happen to enjoy memes.

3 smells that I love:
  • the clean smell of Emily
  • rubbing alcohol
  • new tires

    3 smells that I hate:
  • spoiled dairy products or any kind of spoiled meat
  • skunk
  • port-a-potty's that have been sitting uncleaned out in the sun

    3 jobs that I have had in my life:
  • Mommy (my favorite)
  • Admin
  • Dance Instructor

    3 movies that I could watch over and over:
  • The Princess Bride
  • GI Jane
  • Phantom of the Opera

    3 fond memories:
  • When Emily was born
  • The day I was married (yes, it was a beautiful day, seemingly perfect – who knew)
  • When Emily became a Christian

    3 jobs I would love to have:
  • Not just a mommy but a Stay At Home Mommy
  • Full time writer/researcher
  • Singer

    3 places I have lived:
  • South Austin
  • North Austin
  • Back to South Austin
    Yes, seriously, that is my answer.

    3 things I like to do:
  • Spend time with Emily
  • Read
  • Sing

    3 of my favorite foods:
  • Center-cut buffalo tenderloin – 10-12 oz sounds about right
  • My mashed potatoes
  • Homemade rhubarb crunch cake with hand-cranked vanilla ice cream

    3 places I would like to be right now:
  • Ireland/Scotland
  • Israel
  • In the mountains while it's snowing, watching the snow come down as I'm sitting in front of a lit fireplace in a beautiful, cozy cabin cuddled up with Dan.

    3 websites I visit daily:

  • Omega Letter
  • World Net Daily
  • Captain Picard's Blog

    3 things that make me cry:
  • The thought of anything bad happening to Emily anywhere she is or to Dan in Iraq
  • Certain lyrics to songs that touch my heart and soul
  • Any abuse or neglect of children who are innocent and can not defend themselves

    3 friends that I am tagging:
  • Captain Picard's Blog
  • No Average Girl
  • Crouching Mommy, Hidden Laundry

    My NEXT POST will be my 300th post! Such a milestone. So I'm asking you. What would you like to read about on my 300th post? This is your chance to "direct" a post of mine.
  • 4 comments:

    Jean-Luc Picard said...

    Look forward to seeing your 300th, Nic.

    BTW, my 300th will be coming at the beginning of next week, so we are running close with our Journals!

    Jean-Luc Picard said...

    Look at my Journal to see my answers!

    Lois Lane said...

    Congratulations on reaching 300 posts. I'd like to read about anything you want to share. I don't think we've had a when Nic was growing up post, have we?? Any old fashioned funnies from the Wayback Machine?? :)

    Uisce said...

    oh yum, I love mashed potatoes!! congrats on your 300th post!!