Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday's Feast

Today's FFT is a place that I just literally came upon a few minutes ago. It's pretty funny, really. Caress Body Wash has these "new" fairy tales narrated by the gorgeous Kate Walsh from my favorite show - Grey's Anatomy. They only have 2 up so far but the first one about Beauty and the beast is really quite humorous. Anyway, Go check it out for a little mindless fun!

Caress Fairy Tales

Now on with the short Friday's Feast this week.

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?

Gold and Silver had special places in my heart

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?

1

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?

76

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?

Can't say that I have

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.

Nothing I NEED right now, but plenty of things that I want and which store are we talking about?

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Love this blog, glad I found it!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

The Dessert made me laugh.