Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Nifty Survey

I have not forgotten the great Ask Nic questions that have been asked. It has been so busy that I haven't had a whole lot of time to sit and come up with the great answers they deserve. I will answer those sometime this week, but until then, here is this nifty little meme/survey I found. I like it b/c you fill in some spaces and it populates the code for the table.

Happy Hump Day! :)

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Nicole (Nic)
Birthday:July 5, 1973
Birthplace:Austin, TX
Current Location:Austin, TX
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5'7"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Both, plus I can write upside down and backwards (at the same time) with both too
Your Heritage:American Mutt
The Shoes You Wore Today:4" stiletto heels, black with white trim, toeless with a little bow on top of the foot - LOVE THEM!
Your Weakness:Why? So you can use it against me?
Your Fears:Depths where something could be below me and I don't see it coming until it's too late
Your Perfect Pizza:Pan pizza with extra cheese, easy sauce, Candian bacon, pineapple and mushrooms
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:1. Lose another 20 pounds 2. Fall in love
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LMAO or ROFL
Thoughts First Waking Up:Is it time to get up ALREADY?!?!?!?!
Your Best Physical Feature:It's a toss up between eyes and smile
Your Bedtime:Whenever my brain shuts off enough to let me fall asleep
Your Most Missed Memory:1. Being held by someone I am in a relationship with 2. My dad
Pepsi or Coke:Coke all the way! (But I prefer a Cherry Limeade - diet or regular - from Sonic beats all of them!)
MacDonalds or Burger King:McD's
Single or Group Dates:Depends on my level of interest in the person
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Ummmmm, sweet tea?
Chocolate or Vanilla:Both
Cappuccino or Coffee:Neither
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:Do birds fly? Yeah, more than I should.
Do you Sing:Every day, it's a much a part of me as breathing
Do you Shower Daily:DER!
Have you Been in Love:Yes - whoever said it was better to have loved and lost has never been there
Do you want to go to College:Maybe for a few classes that interest me but not for a degree
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:50/50
Do you get Motion Sickness:Sometimes
Do you think you are Attractive:Sometimes
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:Only if the thunder is low, rolling thunder - HAAAATE the loud cracking, crashing thunder. HATE IT!
Do you play an Instrument:Used to be a classical pianist
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Does a fish drink water?
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Are you smoking crack? H3LL NO!
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Try well over 3 years since I've actually been on one a traditional one
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:No, I try to avoid them if possible
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yuck!
In the past month have you been on Stage:Yes
In the past month have you been Dumped:I'd have to date first wouldn't I?
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:SHAH! I don't want to blind anyone - NO!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No
Ever been Drunk:Yes
Ever been called a Tease:Yes
Ever been Beaten up:No
Ever Shoplifted:I took a package of cinnamon toothpicks when I was a kid but felt horribly guilty about it
How do you want to Die:Peacefully in bed as a very old woman surrounded by family
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I'm still waiting to grow up
What country would you most like to Visit:Ireland/Scotland/Israel/Australia/New Zealand
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Any
Favourite Hair Color:Any
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:At least 6' (I wear 4" heels, I don't want to tower over someone - it's just not a turn on)
Weight:fit, or a few-some extra pounds but no brick walls and no "overly large" weights
Best Clothing Style:Depends on my mood
Number of Drugs I have taken:Prescription?
Number of CDs I own:Couldn't count them all
Number of Piercings:4 - that would be 2 in each ear
Number of Tattoos:2
Number of things in my Past I Regret:A few

CREATE YOUR OWN!

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A really interesting meme; you underrrate yourself, though Nic. I didn't know about the tattoos.

greatwhitebear said...

damn, you are so much like me in so many ways it is scary.

I agree with Jean Luc. We want the tattoo story and pics to prove it!

And btw, your brilliant smile is your best feature, and if people were blinded by your skinny dipping, it would be because God smote them blind becasue of their lust!