Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Thursday, April 28, 2005

I Am the Testing Queen

Ok, so one of my new blog faves is Abriendo Puertas. I found her off of Katie MacAlister's blog. Katie writes those great books like Hard Day's Knight, The Corset Diaries and Men In Kilts among many, many others. Anyway, this woman, Barb is her name, is the President of the Chicklit Writers of the World of RWA. She has taken tons of fabulous tests, like the one I did when I first started my blog. And the tests that she has done are so great, that I thought I'd try some of them out and post the results. So, here we go:

This was pretty funny b/c I live in Austin and have for over 31 years. I was born here, grew up here, have lived here all my life, as my profile states. You think I could've escaped even for a test. SIGH.



>


American Cities That Best Fit You:



65% Austin

65% Denver

65% Las Vegas

60% Seattle

55% Miami








Your True Birth Month Is March









Moody
Secretive
Revengeful
Trustworthy
Affectionate
Loves traveling
Loves attention
Shy and reserved
Musically talented
Loves home decor
Not easily angered
Sensitive to others
Loves special things
Attractive personality
Loves to serve others
Loves peace and serenity
Observant and assess others
Loves to dream and fantasize
Appreciative and returns kindness
Hasty decisions in choosing partners
Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! At least SOMEBODY thinks I'm perfect. LOL!
What Kind of a Woman Are You?
PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!
You scored 81 looks, 91 personality, 87 politics, and 63 sex drive! You are beautiful, have a great personality, know youre politics, and have a high sex drive. You are the girl of any man's dreams. You know what you are doing in bed, you're fairly conservative, and you know how to treat your loved one. Men have been waiting for a girl like you all their lives. You probably know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You will make someone a great wife or girlfriend someday, if you haven't already. You're the kind of girl that everyone wants. You're probably fun in a conversation and I'm sure that you are as loveable as you are beautiful. You have a wonderful life ahead of you, make sure you live it to the fullest, and keep being the person that you seem to be.




And last but not least on this little testing journey:

I don't view myself as Totalitarian, but my responses on this test state otherwise. Though the description isn't bad.

You are a
Social Conservative
(36% permissive)


and an...
Economic Liberal
(33% permissive)


You are best described as a:

Totalitarian

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness. loc: (-50, -63)
modscore: (20, 22)
raw: (2426)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: