Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Goodness gracious, how time does fly!

This time last year I was dating a wonderful man and happy! Fast forward a year and I'm married to this man, WITH a new baby and still happy! :-) Nathaniel Lawrence Kelso was born November 19, 2009 at 12:11 AM and was 8lbs 10oz and 20" long. Poor baby was hospitalized with RSV on Sunday and was able to come home yesterday afternoon. He was the youngest RSV patient at Dell Children's Medical Center, but they did a great job. While RSV can be serious in young children and lead to pneumonia, in infants it can be fatal. Thank God he is on the mend!

I need to start blogging again. It's time. I took a very much needed couple of years off - but have been keeping going on FB mostly. I'll be continuing with a lot of the meme theme's I used to blog about and I can't guarantee that I'll be posting several times a week like I used to, but I'm back.

Here are some pictures of what's been going on. Enjoy! :-)
















3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Glad to see this blog up and running again, Nic!

Keep posting!

Miriam Pauline said...

Oh, I've missed you! Hope you will be blogging more. Congratulations on everything that has happened in your life this year. What a beautiful baby!

Nic said...

It's good to be back! :-) Thanks y'all! XOXO