Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday's Feast

It's been a while since I've doe one of these so I figured I'd do one this morning.

Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?

Girbaud jeans were HUGE in the late 80's.

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.

I have the unfortunate lot that when people first meet me they think that I don't have the ability to be "intellectual" and that I'm a flighty social butterfly, when in reality I'm highly intelligent with an extremely high IQ and prefer backyard, barefoot BBQ's with family and friends to large social gatherings with strangers anyday.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?

It depends on what it is. Huge projects I run about a 9/10 all the time. Washing dishes, more like a 3.

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?

Hmmmm, I don't really own that much of value so I'm not sure what it would be.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to ________ when it is _________.

I love to grill in the backyard when it is not raining.
I love to camp when it is cooler weather.
I love to curl up under the covers and watch movies when it is cold outside.

2 comments:

Duke_of_Earle said...

For your dessert, I'd choose "All of the above." Of course, I camp in an RV!

John

Uisce said...

girbaud -- why did you have to mention those... they were safely erased from my memory until now! LOL!!