Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Procrastination is the very devil...literally

Guilty as charged here. In fact I recognize this in me just recently, to my shame. The devil will always whisper in your ear "not now, you still have time..." Especially after a powerful sermon where the Holy Spirit has touched you to walk towards the altar. Or when you're trying to make serious decisions like live healthier, get serious about God or quit an addiction. Whatever your decision is, always shut down that negative voice that tells you "not now, you still have time.." Do it NOW! B/C the devil realizes that if he can get you to stall long enough that there will end up NOT being a later to do it in. Procrastination is not of God. Sadly, it is my biggest struggle. But God is helping me with that and to stop giving the devil a foothold in that area of my life.

No comments: