Wise Words

"Wait on the Lord, be strong and of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...wait on the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Translation/Search



CLICK FLAGS FOR PAGE TRANSLATION OPTIONS
Google
WWW As My World Turns

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm there at 12:01 are you?

Yes, I have a ticket to go see Revenge of the Sith tonight, er, Thursday morning at 12:01 a.m. I went to get my ticket around 5 today and there was already a line outside of people camped out. Out of 5 screens showing RotS, 3 were already sold out, and the 4th one was about to. SOOOO, I gave in, geeked out and got my ticket!

Matt was pretty ticked that I didn't invite him. I feel bad about that. He works nights and has been picking up extra hours so that he can bring in more money and I didn't want to take away any of that. I wasn't going to hide the fact that I was going tonight from him and knew that he would read about it tomorrow anyway, so I told him. I didn't want him to find out in the morning b/c that would have been just crappy. He said that would have called in to go with me, but they make the schedule at 3 and he wasn't going to screw them over to go to a movie but if he had known earlier... Ah me. There's nobody else I would have wanted to see this movie with and I thought that he would have not gotten off of work. Sometimes we think we make the right decision and we really don't, but don't know it until after the fact. That seems to happen a lot.

I'm sorry babe. Had I known you would have called in, I would have let you know sooner and gotten a ticket for you and we could have gone together. I would have liked to have you there.

For the rest of you, I'll be posting a review tomorrow! How many of you are going or have already seen it?

I'll be there at 12:01, how about you?

No comments: